Buy any of my 3 poetry books right here (price incl P&P/S&H)

Live in the UK? Pick your book
Name for book dedication
LIVE OVERSEAS? Pick your book
Name for book dedication

Wednesday 10 June 2009

"HER LIPS"

I look at her plump rosy hued lips
Succulent lips I want desperately to kiss
Intimately seeking, searching bliss
I want to taste them
Feel the pertness of petal soft skin
Crying out to compress against another’s whim…
She parts them gently as she draws a surprised breath
I know her slightest touch could mean my untimely death
But still I imagine filling that tiny gap with my tongue
Tracing her teeth and its tips until I’m stung
By the feeling of warmth of her inner lips
Oh how those dreamy pillows I want to kiss
Then she licks them seductively
Unknowingly she is productively
Going to catch me off guard
Make something below quite hard
Make my pulse quicken
As I watch the wet glisten
Catching the light as it sparkles
Until it quickly fades away…

©13th April 2009 – 00:09am Written by Angela Edgar
WWW.ANGEE.CO.UK All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorised Reproduction Prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment