Buy any of my 3 poetry books right here (price incl P&P/S&H)

Live in the UK? Pick your book
Name for book dedication
LIVE OVERSEAS? Pick your book
Name for book dedication

Tuesday 21 April 2009

"CHOCOLATE STATUE"

Hhhhmmm… Chocolate Statue… let me taste your shade – white, milk or plain
Feel my caress as I wonder where to take the first bite
Will you melt in my mouth like Galaxy or Kit-Kat?
Let me wonder about your make up - your ingredients
What makes your flavour what it is?

Hhhhmmm… Chocolate Statue… should I just admire your stance?
Your position, your coolness?
View you in your original glory?
Before I influence your existence forever…
With a taste from my lips?

Hhhhmmm… Chocolate Statue… what form will you take after my first bite?
Will you still have your crisp shell with a mysterious centre?
That I don’t know if it’s hard or soft?
Just waiting for me to break open and explore…
Will there still be something left or will you be all gone?

Hhhhmmm… Chocolate Statue… I think I need to leave you alone
You’d go straight to my lips, my hips, my breasts
I think I’d enjoy you too much for it to be a good thing
Sometimes the best things aren’t always good for you
You can’t deny the satisfaction as you indulge...
But I am a woman who loves to indulge… her chocolate fantasy…

©2nd July 2006 Written By Angela Edgar
All Rights Reserved. Unauthorised Reproduction Prohibited.

Please visit www.angee.co.uk to listen to the DVJ audio track of this poem. Sexy, seductive vocals will leave you begging to hear more...

No comments:

Post a Comment