Buy any of my 3 poetry books right here (price incl P&P/S&H)

Live in the UK? Pick your book
Name for book dedication
LIVE OVERSEAS? Pick your book
Name for book dedication

Sunday 19 April 2009

“EATING OUT”

I remember when
Your tongue traced rings around
And I writhed in ecstasy
Enjoying every moment
Every sensation of
Lips on labia
Of heat meeting heat
Of liquid quenching thirst
Executed in a thigh pounding beat
Taste buds all a tingle
You savour the salty and the sweet
You close your eyes in rapture
Whilst you continue making my heartbeat increase
You suck and you tickle
Spelling the alphabet with such precision
Don’t ever let me stop you from
Completing your below my waist mission
Grasp my hand and hold it tight
Keeping your head in my very special place
Please take your time in delivering my pleasure
Good Eating out should never be a race!

© 18th January 2009 – 22:00pm Written by Angela Edgar
All Rights Reserved. Unauthorised Reproduction Prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment