Buy any of my 3 poetry books right here (price incl P&P/S&H)

Live in the UK? Pick your book
Name for book dedication
LIVE OVERSEAS? Pick your book
Name for book dedication

Saturday 18 April 2009

“INSIDE THIGH”


I love the way you make me sigh

When you kiss and caress my inside thigh

Hit that soft spot just by my inner knee

When you touch me there… Oooh Baby

You hold my legs up

You place your tip to my crutch

You kiss, I’m in bliss

But a spot you never miss

As you slip right in

I willingly accept you deep within

Give me that intimate touch

You know I need you

I love you so much

The tenderest caress of your lips on my thigh

Baby you make me so weak and wet… My oh My

Sensations in my stomach of butterfly fluttering

You leave me speechless

With unintelligible gibberish uttering

In me you create a deadly new passion

Keep it going as you bring me to the height of satisfaction.

©20th October 2008 -22:28pm Written by Angela Edgar

All Rights Reserved. Unauthorised Reproduction Prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment