Buy any of my 3 poetry books right here (price incl P&P/S&H)

Live in the UK? Pick your book
Name for book dedication
LIVE OVERSEAS? Pick your book
Name for book dedication

Saturday 18 April 2009

Welcome to Cinnamon & Sin : Poetry

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Please feel free to browse and feedback on poetry from my second collection "CINNAMON & SIN" coming soon in 2010...

My first collection "INSPIRED" can be ordered in various ways:

VIA PayPal - send your payment of £10 (uk) or £12 (overseas) to: POETRY@ANGEE.CO.UK

VIA Amazon Marketplace seller: EDGARS (which is me, the Author) -
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1906439117?ie=UTF8&seller=A1TF370UGEV3D2&sn=Edgars

VIA POST (UK ONLY): send CHEQUE/POSTAL ORDER for £10 payable to A. EDGAR (CHQs/PO must clear before book is dispatched)to:

PO BOX 877, HARROW. HA3 3GH

You can also call me +44 (0) 7985 650 009 as I am available for readings.

If you'd like to read some of my other work please visit www.angee.co.uk

Thank you taking the time to read my work.

Angee.

No comments:

Post a Comment